Watch 99%: The Occupy Wall Street Collaborative Film Online
- IMDB Rating: 6.4/10 from 135 votes
- Release: 20 January 2013 /
- Genre: Crime, Documentary
- Director: Audrey Ewell,Aaron Aites,Lucian Read,Nina Krstic,
- Stars: Boots Riley, Matt Taibbi, Naomi Wolf
- Synopsis: This award winning documentary, narrated by Lou Reed, explores the breadth and depth of Occupy Wall Street and how it quickly grew from a small park in lower Manhattan to an international movement. The film highlights why people from diverse age, ethnic and financial backgrounds support the movement and its focus of removing money from politics in order to reclaim democracy from entrenched corporate interests so that critical issues including job creation, affordable access to health and education, protecting the environment and gun safety can be fully addressed. Featuring interviews with a wide range of subjects including Occupiers, economist Jeffrey Sachs and business magnate Russell Simmons.
Watch 99%: The Occupy Wall Street Collaborative Film Online Putlocker : Multiple Embeds try the others if one doesnt work.
Tags for 99%: The Occupy Wall Street Collaborative Film
You Might Like...